Maharaja-Online Malaysian Private Server
selamat datang ke Maharaja-online...........sila download client dan register.....terima kasih...enjoyed
selamat datang ke Maharaja-online...........sila download client dan register.....terima kasih...enjoyed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sertailah Game Terbaru Dari Malaysia Dan Akan Menggegarkan Dunia Gamming!!!

HomeMO-PORTALGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Many people said/We claimed: Versace intended for H&M comes on with craigslist and ebay every week previous to the item begins in-store.
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:05 am by snowlin42

» 5.7 quake topples Turkey buildings, kills at least 3, traps dozens
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 am by sumtwo

» In Letter to Union, Stern Details His Ultimatum
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 pm by yidiandiana

» Former G.M. of Dodgers Is Interested in Buying
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm by youxieshi

» NATO delays formal decision to end Libya mission
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm by zhendeainia

» Republicans Embrace Twitter for ’12
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 am by weishinia

» Close your eyes and taste it
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 am by qiheitiann

» perlu download
Close your eyes and taste it EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:48 pm by [GM]Maharaja

» Masaalah aper nie??
Close your eyes and taste it EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 am by sillprince

Top posters
[GM]Maharaja
Close your eyes and taste it I_vote_lcapClose your eyes and taste it I_voting_barClose your eyes and taste it I_vote_rcap 
[GM]TheHunter
Close your eyes and taste it I_vote_lcapClose your eyes and taste it I_voting_barClose your eyes and taste it I_vote_rcap 
botok
uyieklate
sayasayang
spirtkillzs
paksu123
natasyaalya
arioz
abcd
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Close your eyes and taste it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qiheitiann

Markah : 3

Close your eyes and taste it Empty
PostSubject: Close your eyes and taste it   Close your eyes and taste it EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 am

I've been involved in Community Theater in my hometown for the last year or so. I've done two shows and find them all-consuming. When I'm involved in a show my life consists of getting up in the morning, working from 8-5, rehearsal from 6-9 four days a week, and then coming home and going tocheap jerseys bed. The next day, well, you get it: Lather, rinse, repeat. By the time Friday rolls around I'm too tired to conceive of doing much of anything, let alone cooking or baking.

But yesterday and today I had some time to play around in the kitchen. I was cheap soccer jerseysgetting ready for a cast party tonight and was preparing food to take along. I had forgotten how calming food can be for me. Sure, eating it calms me down (I'm an emotional eater). But preparing it and thinking about the people I'm going to share it with also has an effect on me.

After Ron died and I was back to cooking for one, food just didn't seem as exciting. How to buy custom made jerseysI ate only as a way to keep my body moving. It had lost all enjoyment. But today, I really go to thinking about where my love of food comes from.

Growing up we had everything we needed. There wasn't a lot of extra money floating around our house, but I don't ever remember there ever being a time when we didn't have plenty. Sometime during the last year I got to talking with my Dad about what it was like when they were young and goingmlb jerseys cheap through similar financial struggles. He told me that his thought had always been, if there wasn't going to be extra money, then he was going to make sure they ate well. And we did!

Mom is a great cook. She makes food that to this day I crave when I need comfort. So,cheap nfl jerseys of course I turn to food when I'm feeling low. And it's not just having or eating food that brings me comfort. I have this NEED to share what I make. I love to think about how others are going to react to what I've made. I love seeing people put a bite in their mouth and then close their eyes as they savor it.

Food makes me happy, but most of all when I can share it with people I care about.
Back to top Go down

Close your eyes and taste it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maharaja-Online Malaysian Private Server :: Umum :: Report-
Jump to: